Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Little Friends

We have some friend that live in our neighborhood who have a little girl that is a few months older then Ava. Her mom and I have start taking turns watching each others little girls. We switch off once a week to give each other a few hours of "baby free" time to run errands, clean or whatever else we want to do. It has worked out so great. We usually do it over nap times and they both sleep wonderfully. However, they don't get a lot of play time since they sleep most the time. I did manage to get a few pictures of them playing together. They are so cute together and it is fun to get to watch them interacting with each other.
So cute!!
I love it when they just look at each other like they aren't quite sure what they are suppose to do.
Sharing already.

No comments:

Post a Comment