Friday, August 19, 2011

10 Months!

Independent, fearless, confident...These are the words that I have heard over and over again the past few weeks to describe my sweet Ava and they are true! She loves to explore and will go anywhere and everywhere. She will stand for a couple of seconds on her own and will walk all over as long as she is holding your hand. Ava is primarily eating finger foods. The main reason for this that she thinks she is too big to let anyone else feed her. She loves her veggies and cheese. She plays hard and sleeps hard. Still taking two great naps a day and sleeps all night. It is so crazy to peek in her crib at night and see this long, almost one year old where my little, tiny, swaddled up baby use to sleep. Ava is really learning to play now. She is a pro at peek-a-boo, loves to knock over blocks, read and be tickled. And have I mentioned how loud she is? I love it! She is expressive and engaging. Brent and I get so much joy from watching her grow and seeing her little (or big) personality develop.
She spends a lot of time sitting in this little corner "reading" her books.
Watching the Care Bears movie...the one that was out when I was a kid.
Ava LOVES to play outside. She cries when we come back inside.
This is one of her favorite hang outs...one our from front where she can watch all the dogs and cars go by. She likes to stand there and talk to everyone.
Here is my little busy baby trying to climb up to get the window AC unit.


No comments:

Post a Comment