Sunday, May 15, 2011

7 months

Ava turned 7 months on May 11th. What a fun month this has been. Ava is a busy girl who is getting bigger and more active everyday. She is eating all sorts of food and seems to like just about everything, except for peaches. Her schedule has gotten very consistent. She takes about an hour and half nap in the morning, a two to two and half hour nap in the afternoon and still sleeps 12 to 13 hours a night. Love it! Ava is sitting up completely on her own now. She is rolling all over the place. No crawling yet but she is starting to scoot across the floor using her arms. We keep waiting for some teeth to make an appearance. Lots of drool and chewing, but no teeth yet. Have I mentioned yet how very loud she is? Her newest sound is just a loud scream. If you didn't know, you would think she was upset, but no, just loves the sounds of her voice. She loves baths, being sung to, and being outside. Brent and I are continually amazed at what an easy baby she is. She is our sweet baby girl.
7 months...love that little face!
Three of her favorite things...outside, Abby dog, and Daddy
Whenever we change her, all she wants to do is flip over and look out the window.
We finally stopped swaddling her this month and she sleeps so well on her belly.
Her new big girl bathtub chair. I really think she would play in there for hours if we would let her.
We started to give her a cup a week or so ago. She does not really know what to do with. She mainly just chews on it or bangs it. She will drink out of it if i hold it for her.
Big girl sitting all by herself.

1 comment:

  1. Aghh, where has the time gone, 7 months already? I got to see your sissy this weekend and got to hear all about little Ava! She is PRECIOUS Renee! I'm amazed at how much the little girl can sleep! Miles still isn't sleeping through the night, but he's definitely more predictable. I need to email you, I've got more sleeping questions!

    ReplyDelete