Last Friday, February 3rd, we got a huge snowstorm. I never heard the official total, but i think we were near 20 inches, which is the most snow we have had in Denver since Brent and I moved here. Brent shoveled the driveway for over and hour, and then Ava and I came out to join him. It was pretty cold and snowed the whole day. On Sunday, the snow had finally stopped and the sun was out so we decided to go have some fun!
 |
| Ava watching the snow come down. |
 |
| Brent made Ava a snow dome to play in. |
 |
| She is checking it out.... | | | |
|
|
|
|
Unfortunately, it was not a hit.
 |
| Brent tried to show her how fun it was, but she was not buying it. |
 |
| Playing with the icicles helped get over the trauma of the snow dome. |
We decided to take a walk over to this big field down the street from our house.
(Insert really cute video of Ava walking in the snow that i can't get to download).
 |
| Laying in the snow during our walk. |
 |
| Fun day in the snow! |
"Ava! This is fun!" Love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool, I wish we had snow here! That dome is pretty awesome!
ReplyDelete