Our little Ava Bug turned 6 months old on Monday. Her 6 month appointment was on Thursday. She is now 14lb 11.8oz and 26in. Still a little thing, but not for lack of eating. She is eating an assortment of veggies and fruits and will just shovel it in. Ava is such a busy girl. Always talking and laughing. She is rolling over really well and so close to being able to sit completely on her own. She still needs a little support from us or her boppy. Ava takes two good naps a day and sleeps about 12 to 13 hours a night...we love it!
Our biggest change this month is that I started working again. I am working for a home health care agency doing contract social work stuff. It has been such a blessing. My schedule is completely flexible so i can schedule visits whenever it works for me. We have two girls from the seminary who watch Ava and they are great. I am working about 10 to 15 hours a week. I love being able to keep a foot in the field but still be with Ava the majority of the time.
Here are a few pictures from the last month
 |
| Enjoying Spring in Colorado |
 |
| Peas and Carrots |
 |
| She loves this toy! |
 |
| Sleepy baby |
 |
| My big 6 month old |
A quick video of her sweet laugh
No comments:
Post a Comment