Sunday, January 23, 2011

Three Months

Ava was three months on January 11th. She is such a happy baby and doing so many new things. She smiles, laughs, and talks. I think everyday she learns a new sound to make. Ava also found her hands this month. She holds them clasped together so cute or they are in her mouth. She just needs to learn how not to gag herself. Her neck, back and legs are getting so strong. She loves to be standing. She does not have another doctors appointment till 4 months so no new stats, but she continues to be a long, skinny thing. Ava sleeps so well, i still can't believe it. She goes about 11 to 12 hours a night. We are having so much fun watching her grow, change and become more alert and active.

She is getting so good at holding her head. I think she will be rolling soon.
The bumbo is new this month. She does well in it for about 10 minutes before she starts to slump.
Hanging on the couch with dad. She does really well sitting with a little support.
This is one of her favorite toys. She loves to talk to all her little friends in there.

1 comment:

  1. Renee, what a cute little girl you have! Three months already? Wow! Is the time flying? Sorry I never got back to your facebook message but, yes, I do want to hear any labor advice you have! Send me an email, sarah_newton@hotmail.com when you get a chance! Can't wait for more posts!

    ReplyDelete