Thursday, December 16, 2010

Two Months

Ava was two months on December 11th. She is doing fantastic!! She started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks which makes mommy very happy. She will go 7 to 8 hours a night. She is smiling, laughing and making more and more noises and sounds. Her neck is getting so strong. She holds her head up well when she is on her tummy and when sitting on our laps. At her two month appointment she weighted 10lb and 1.5oz and 22.5 inches long. She is a long, skinny things. I am super excited because she finally fits in all her cute 0 to 3 month clothes! We have been blessed with a very happy and easy baby. Love her!!!


No one can make her smile like her daddy.

Sweet smiles

snuggles with mom...and a little drool=)



She loves to have her hands up in the air.

Sad baby girl

Love that little face!!
Happy two months Ava Claire!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, she is still so tiny, but such a cute little bundle! I hope our little guy is a good sleeper as well...I can tell you, I'm pretty nervous about that! I love that picture of her little pouty face, how could you say no to that face?

    ReplyDelete