Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Welcome!


With a baby on the way and all our family so far away, i decided it was time to start a blog so that so we can better share our baby girl with friends and family. Things like journaling and blogging are not my girfts, but i am going to give it whirl. Below are some baby belly pictures.



                                                                        5 months
                                                                       6 months
                                                                           7 months

                                                                          8 months

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a Dixon family blog! So glad!!!

    Journalling is not one of my gifts either, but blogging is more motivating to me to keep up with so that it's written somewhere! I was just filling out Kate's baby book YESTERDAY from my monthly blog updates. Yes, she's almost 2. :-)

    Nagging grandparents, aunts, & friends make it easier to keep up with too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...8 months pregnant pictures...oh how times change. So excited about baby Dixon!!! I want to buy warm little girl clothes everywhere I go.

    ReplyDelete